if you don't try, you'll never know



















snippets of this week. 

Nothing exciting happened this week. Though my assignments are piling up as ever and I have another 30 days to go before my battlefield. Which is my final exams

OH! Remember the interview regarding the exchange program that I blogged about last week? Guess what? ................. HEHEHEHEHE, I got in! Thank you God for giving me this opportunity. I really am nervous and at the same time excited. What I need to do now is just fill up some forms and my resume and email it back to them. My dream is halfway there and I wont stop. I want it  T  H  I   S much. Well actually, much more than that. 
"Because the people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world are the ones who do" - STEVE JOBS
How are all of you feeling? I can't wait to end to my semester 2 and have a long break. It's okay, save the best for the last, they say! 


Share:

0 COMMENTS