more to come

"First dates are awkward, first kisses are heavenly, first love is irreplaceable and first heartbreaks are unforgettable."
So, how about first post?
Hahahahaha.  

I've had countless of blogs during my early teenage years but I've never actually intended to keep one till I mature or to gradually maintain it. It was just an "in-trend" thing during my pre-teen years? Because all my seniors had blogs and we, juniors, thought it was cool and decided to make one as well. 

Anyway, since this is my first post and more to come, (I hope that I will continue to conserve this blog's existence and may my kids be able to read it one day), I shall probably do an introduction of myself. Sounds boring? I'll try to make it interesting. Haha.

Let's start with some basic questions.

What's exactly your full name?
  • Nur Hidayah Binte Azhar
How long have you been on planet Earth?
  • About 17 years to come on this 0411 
Any brothers or sisters?
  • 4 younger sisters and a lil bro
You're a Singaporean?
  • Yeap. Was born and half raised there.
Why half raised?
  • Well, half way when I was growing up, I migrated to Sarawak, Borneo. It's really nice here and way peaceful compared to busy city Singapore. 
Do you think you'll come back to Singapore?
  • Depends though. But, I figured that I want to stay somewhere else for a living. Explore the world and see what it's got to offer me.
What are you doing currently?
  • I'm a university student taking up Foundation in Engineering & Science but thinking of pursuing my studies in Bachelor of Science (Chemistry) in Perth, Australia. I'm also running a home-based business of selling cupcakes and cakes to satisfy my customer's needs. You can check 'em out here, @makemewhisk !
What are your goals/dreams in life?
  • One that I'm particularly sure of is, to own a pastry shop somewhere around the world. Maybe I'll start off in Sarawak then slowly expand and open a branch in Singapore, perhaps? Hahahaha. If you won't try, you'll never know, right?! Besides, I'm aiming to be a part time pastry chef. Insyallah, with God's will. It all sounds very dreamy-like to me but who knows if you'll see me appearing on Food Network Asia channel? 
What is your main purpose of creating this blog?
  • To put my English language in a good and useful way. Kind of a challenge upon myself to improve my grammar as well as usage on vocabulary. As well as expressing myself to my readers and share with them what I've got to say. 
Who or what is your inspiration to blog?
  • I've got to say that Naomi Neo, my dear friend AlvynnaPei Shi, famous Singapore blogger Xia Xue, and my current favourite Willabelle Ong, have some what contributed factors on why I should blog. Therefore, they are my inspirations and I pretty much look at them as they've became successful bloggers. 
Any thing else you've got to say to your readers?
  • One thing I've learned in life is to always make good use of what you've got. Be it wealth, knowledge, creativity, make something out of it! Either you put your baking skills into running a business or share your knowledge with your family and friends, never ever waste that golden opportunity. Be productive and make the best out of yourself. You might be surprised of what the future has for you so why not do it now? 

Share:

2 COMMENTS

  1. Beautiful Post Hidayah...and (Mysha Allah) Glory be to Allah, what a beautiful name.
    I wish you much success blogging! My Salama, QueenHajar

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Syukran ya ukhti! May Allah bless you too :)

      Delete