Get to know me Tag - Fun Edition



Hello there! It's been quite a while since I last did a tag. It's just a series of questions to get to know more about someone. And in this case, it's about me! Hehe. I found this tag from Sabrina Tajudin, an awesome blogger from Malaysia. Let's get started!

[1]. What is your dream vacation?

I am a person who watches TLC (Travel Living Channel) on the TV a lot. So, I always see places with beautiful beaches, great food to dine in, picturesque buildings with unique architecture, etc... All in all, my dream vacation is to go to Seoul in the South Korea. Why? Because, Seoul is a great place to unwind and relax and with it's soothing atmosphere especially during autumn. I will want to go island-hopping around Seoul, eat lots of raw salmon and kimchi ramen, shop till I drop in their malls, take pictures with the people over there and find tranquility. I would probably travel alone there and spend about a week. Unless, I ran out of money, then that's a different case. Teehee!

[2]. Are you spontaneous or do you like to plan ahead?

Well, to be honest, I can be both. But majority of the times, I'm a planner in everything I do. Basically my mind is filled with lots of plans and being a planner comes naturally because I like my things to be sorted out, no mess, all neat. And planning ahead usually works for me!

[3]. Tell us one thing you want to do but don't dare to do it.

Eat raw octopus. Like the ones you see on TV where they wriggle in your mouth and get stuck at your tongue.

[4]. What's your biggest phobia?

Hahahaha. This is a bit embarrassing but I'm sure there's people out there with the same phobia as mine. I can't stand or see a huge amount of blood coming out of a person or an animal. For example, people getting shot or stabbed, and a large amount of blood suddenly gushes out, or, when women delivers the baby and the whole placenta or whatever just starts pouring out. Yucks, it's so gruesome, I can't watch it and I'll have the tendency to puke or maybe faint.

[5]. If you were stranded on a desert island, what are the three things that you would want it with you? (Not including your laptop or family)

Insect repellent! I don't mind sleeping without air-conditioner or a mattress, but let me tell you something, I do mind when I get 10 bites from a mosquito. And I would want a huge flag because i can use it to sleep which is to cover myself away from insects. And since I'm stranded, I want people to rescue me so I will use the flag to get attention from any helicopters or jets or airplanes. Plus, i can tie the flag to make it as a basket when I'm hunting for food. Last but not least is a lighter. I need food of course, and cooked food will be more secure than raw. I do not want to end up having diarrhoea when there's no clinics and hospitals around.

[6]. Name three things in your life that you are thankful for.

My beloved parents, because without them, I certainly wouldn't be blogging here and exploring life. My religion and as well as my wise brain.

[7]. What was your nickname back in high school?

Dee, Dayah.

[8]. If you could meet the President of the United States, what would you say to him?

"Greetings president, would you like to eat some cupcakes?"

[9]. If you could be any literary character, who would you be?

I would want to be Anna, from the book/movie of "My Sister's Keeper". I like how brave she is to stand by her rights even though it means to lose her very own sister.

[10]. What is your favourite quote?

"Good things come to those who wait and work for it" -unknown. Success obviously does not comes easily, it's not a piece of cake and yes, you work hard for it. And with patience, you can definitely have a taste of victory.

It's your turn now to do this tag! Do comment below and leave your blog link so that I can read it!


Share:

3 COMMENTS

  1. cute! hehe.. one of the places I wanna go is also Korea! there is just everything there, food ( i love grilled food), awesome places to view, and shopping!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Hehe I agree too with what u said ! <3

      Delete
  2. I thoroughly go through your blog. Your blog is very nice, that's why its make me to comment here. I can help you on that side where I am good. If you ever need service on your furnace please visit us at rheemteamcomfort.com

    ReplyDelete