NYX Extra Creamy Round Lipstick Review in B52 & Frappucino



So, ever since I have an easy access to SEPHORA store in Sunway Pyramid, (my college basically has a bridge for us to walk over to Sunway Pyramid within 5 minutes, I am beyond blessed, hahahah), I've become a regular visitor there. Trust me, on the day that I stepped my foot in SEPHORA, yup, I became a member. *squeals* 

Anyway, here are 2 of the lipsticks I bought from my hauls. I wanted some nude/neutral shades of lipsticks that I can use it daily and so I bought these NYX Extra Creamy Round Lipstick in the shade of Frappucino and B52. Honestly, I have no idea why their shade names are way far different, one is a name, and another is a code. Oh well. 

POSITIVE FEEDBACK : The packaging is really simple, nothing fancy or bulky. They have this transparent bit at the bottom with the shade of the lipstick so that it's easy to locate the colour of the lipstick. You can simply pop a lipstick in your pencil case (if you're a student like me, hehe) or in your bag. The lipstick has a fragrant smell and it glides on really smooth. Besides that, the shades are really pretty! NYX Extra Creamy Round Lipsticks come in a lotttt of shades (you can check here) and I guess these 2 lipsticks fall under the 'nude' category. I simply prefer wearing B52 on a daily basis, because it has a hint of pink in it and because I'm tanned. Whereas, Frappucino is a nude + peachy shade where it would balance and look good on a smokey eye or a heavy eye makeup. It's pretty much versatile since it suits for people who has cool/warm undertone.

NEGATIVE FEEDBACK : It's super creamy and it gives off a glossy finish which I personally do not like. It bleeds easily as well and tend to slip off your lips. It's not that pigmented and you definitely need to apply a couple of more times to bring out the colour. It barely lasts if you consume food/drink and you will have to reapply the lipstick again which is very troublesome and a little time consuming. 

OVERALL FEEDBACK : Super affordable!! I totally recommend NYX Cosmetics to those who like wearing makeup but are not willing to splurge on a huge amount of money. I really wish they could improve their pigmentation and make the product to be more long lasting. If you are the person who likes a glossy finish, you can give NYX Extra Creamy Round Lipstick a try! I'd definitely repurchase it in other shades. 

PRODUCT INFOclick here

And... here's a shameless selfie of me wearing the NYX Extra Creamy Round Lipstick in Frappucino shade! 


Do share with me what are your favourite shades for NYX Extra Creamy Round Lipstick!

Share:

2 COMMENTS

  1. I like creamy lipsticks! I think I'm going to love these :)
    xo,
    ~Pauline @ Benefit cosmetic Philippines

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You do? Then you'll definitely love these nyx extra creamy ones! <3 Thanks for reading!

      Delete