Tag Thursday | 25 Q&A's about me!

Hey guys! I figure that it has been a longgggg time since I did a tag. So, recently I found a new tag which I was interested to answer it! Mind you, it will be slight lengthy since there are 25 questions altogether. If you don't know, tags are usually a list of questions about anything and all you have to do is answer them. Let's begin!

1. Do you sleep with your closet doors open or closed?
(this is such a weird question, seriously) Well, I have always slept with them closed not because I'm scared of anything and plus, why would I leave my closet doors open? *laughs*

2. Do you take shampoos and conditioner bottles from the hotel?
Hahahahaha. I used to! Back in the days when I'm still young.

3. Do you sleep with your sheets tucked in or out?
Tucked in, definitely!

4. Have you ever stole a street sign before?
Nope. Never. Ever.

5. Do you like to use post-it notes?
YES! It helps in so many ways, and I have used it as a wall decal once.

6. Do you cut out coupons but then never used them?
Yes, I admit that I cut them though I rarely used them. Sigh, what a waste.

7. Would you rather be attacked by a big bear or a swarm of bees?
Um, none? But if i were to choose, I'd pick the big bear. Bears are cuter than bees, okay!

8. Do you have freckles?
Nooooppppeeee.

9. Do you always smile for pictures?
Most of the time, yes!

10. What is your biggest pet peeve?
Oh man. I have a lot. One of it is I cannot stand people talking so loud. Especially in places where you're required to be quiet.

11. Do you ever count your steps when you walk?
I usually look down when I walk, not quite sure if it's a habit but nope, I dont count my steps.

12. Have you ever peed in the woods?
Nope, not that I know of.

13. What about pooped in the woods?
Even if I had to, I'll hold it in till I find a toilet.

14. Do you ever dance even if there's no music playing?
Yes!!! I like dancing a lot

15. Do you chew your pens and pencils?
Never!!! Why chew your stationeries when there's 1001 yummier things to chew on?

16. What size is your bed?
Throughout my life, I've always used queen sized. But only this year, I've started using the single sized one.

17. What was your favourite subject in school?
Math and Chemistry. I am a nerd, sometimes.

18. Is it okay for guys to wear pink?
Yes! And, it takes a real man to wear pink.

19. Do you still watch cartoons?
I barely watch the TV let alone cartoons....

20. Favourite kind of sandwich?
All the sandwiches from subway! They are amazeballllssss!

21. How many languages can you speak?
English is my first language. Followed by malay language. I can understand a bit of mandarin. So that makes it 2 i guess.

22. Is there a profession you picture your future spouse doing?
Yes, either an engineer or businessman.

23. What do you dip a chicken nugget in?
Barbecue sauce from McDonald's and chilli sauce as well

24. Occupations you wanted to be when you were a kid?
A teacher, scientist, doctor, and a cashier.

25. Are you lazy?
There are certain times where I won't do anything because I'm just plain lazy. But when I'm hardworking, I finish things off at that moment itself.

I hope you guys had fun reading this because I had a good time answering these questions! Personally, I love doing tags because I get to sit down and think about the answer and somehow learned a little bit more about myself!

I tag anyone who reads this and do comment your blog link in the comment section and I'll definitely take a look at your tag!

Share:

0 COMMENTS