OOTD | The Little Black Dress

Cream Shawl - Brunei
Cardigan - G2000
Maxi Dress - Berjaya Times Square
Platform Wedges - Charles & Keith

Recently I've been wearing a lot of solid colours, monochrome pieces, minimal makeup.. It's all about the simplicity, really. Like some say, less is more. 

It's bound to be essential when the subject of a black dress is brought up. No figure that it's classic, versatile, and still, bold. 

I've been dying to take an outdoor shoot because I prefer natural light when it comes to taking pictures. It's my first time to be honest, and all the pictures were taken kindly by my sister. I'm very much happy with how the pictures turn out. And I must say, having to take your photos are a painstakingly procedure. Your angles must be precise, direction of light you're facing, giving more energy to the camera, the posture of your body and so forth. I'm not an expert in this area but yes, I watch my America's Next Top Model (and Asia's too) so I have a little knowledge on it. 

Otherwise, my semester is loading up with more assignments each week and I begin to appreciate my weekends very much now. 

Here's a picture to end my blogpost. Ps: I look like that most of the time. Pardon the fierce-looking resting face!

Share:

1 COMMENTS