Mini Online Shopping Haul | LUXOLA Shopping Experience

Hello!

Pardon for the lack of posts the past few days, I've been working hard on my assignments since it was near the dateline. Anyway, since I'm on my Chinese New Year break now for a week, do expect more posts coming right up.

---

I never thought make up brushes would be a good investment. Until last year, I read reviews and techniques about them. It all started with the Beauty Blender, it's basically a sponge shaped like a teardrop and is used to blend your foundation/concealer/etc... Since then, I became more attentive to make up tools and discovered how make up brushes are so helpful in applying make up. And of course, I had to put in my list of needs. 

Then, I discovered LUXOLA, an online shopping store mainly for Make Up and Skincare products. Anddd, they provide free international shipping with a minimum amount spend! In Malaysia, you need to spend more than RM40 to enjoy free shipping! Such a good bargain isn't it? I was even more stoked when I found that they carry extensive brands from the US such as Real techniques, Sleek, 3CE, Ecotools, theBalm, and so many more.

Why not purchase my first makeup brush from LUXOLA? Which is what I exactly did.


2 weeks ago I made my purchase on my very first makeup brush. I finally broke the brush virginity! *pops confetti* The purchase went real breezy as their website was very clear, simple and easy. My parcel came about 1 week later, up to my doorstep. Such a good service! 


The whole parcel was secured with bubble wrap which was very wise of them even though if it is just a brush. I really like those stores who take good care of delivering their products because it means that they appreciate their customers. 


Tadaaa! My Real Techniques expert face brush (RM46)! LUXOLA was so generous to give 2 free samples for me to try and who doesn't love free things? Right?? Super impressed with the efficiency, packaging, delivery service too! 

I can't wait to make more purchases from them and if you haven't check their website out, you should! Ps: they always have great deals every week, so make sure you sign up to their newsletter!

Online store     http://www.luxola.com/my
Facebook     https://www.facebook.com/LuxolaMalaysia
Twitter     https://twitter.com/luxolamy
Instagram     https://instagram.com/luxolamy

Share:

2 COMMENTS

  1. How to make sure this brush is original? Just ask :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. All items on LUXOLA are authentic based on what they have stated on their website here http://www.luxola.com/my/faq :)

      Delete