Mini Online Shopping Haul | MakeUp Revolution Malaysia

Hey everyone! 
I can't believe the first week of February has just passed like that. Literally within the blink of an eye. Gosh, we're moving forward so fast that I need a pause button in life. Or at least, a slow-mo button. Or, maybe not.

Anyway, college has been hectic as per usual. And to reward myself for enduring that first month of college, I decided to splurge a little on makeup! Just a little

MAKEUP REVOLUTION LONDON

Yes, from the brand itself, you can already tell that these come from London! For your information, MakeUp Revolution London was launched in London in March 2014. They're still pretty new but they have made it quite far and they're actually one of the bestsellers in UK Superdrug stores. Designed in London and manufactured in Taiwan, thus the quality is still assured. 

Because of the reviews I read from other beauty bloggers about this brand, I was hooked and I had to get it. We're so lucky that MakeUp Revolution has made it easier for us to reach this brand because they have an online store! And yes, being the kiasu singaporean I am, I ordered a few products!

Their service was hassle-free and easy! Go to their website > Add products in your cart > Checkout > Enter personal details > Confirmation email and parcel tracking number will be sent! Another good thing is that their payment options are via paypal or iPay 88! So if you have a Maybank2U/CIMB Clicks/Hong Leong Connect/Alliance Online account, you can pay through iPay 88. So convenient, right? Their shipping and delivery service was good too! I wasn't in a rush to get their products and it reached within 4 days excluding weekends. 

If you're afraid that the contents of your parcel will be broken or any sort of deformity, don't worry as MakeUp Revolution wraps each of your product with bubble wrap! Not just with one layer, but so many layers to protect your beauty products. Kudos to that! 

MakeUp Revolution Redemption Palette Essential Mattes (RM32)

I'm an avid fan of matte beauty products so when I saw an all matte eyeshadow palette, I got it straightaway. They have 12 colours and most of them are good for every day use.

MakeUp Revolution Focus & Fix Eyebrow Shaping Kit in Medium Dark (RM19)

Since the eyebrow pencil that I'm using right now is almost finished, I decided to get a new product to fill in my eyebrows. Read a lot of eyebrow product reviews and finally stumbled onto something different and cheap! This kit has 3 colours to suit your eyebrows and a wax to keep your brows in place. They even have a mini tweezer! 

MakeUp Revolution Lipstick Vamp Collection in Rebel With A Cause (RM8)

Of course, I had to add on a lipstick especially when it cost super cheap. Lately, I've been into dark lipstick and I'm going to test if this actually live up to my expectations or not!

Do stay tune for my updates on the reviews on these 3 products separately! Don't forget to check out their online store here and feast your eyes with their super gorgeous products! 

Online Store      http://www.makeuprevolution.my
Facebook     https://www.facebook.com/makeuprevolutionmalaysia
Twitter      https://twitter.com/MuRMalaysia
Instagram      http://instagram.com/makeuprevolutionmalaysia

Share:

3 COMMENTS

  1. blogwalking here...btw,visit and follow me on shukranzahari.blogspot.com ...Happy blogging

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Ikr! Me too! it's dark and berry-ish, still suitable for daily use! :)

      Delete