OOTD | Lazy Sunday Evenings

Shawl: F.O.S
Top: UNIQLO
Sweater: TOPSHOP
Harem Pants: COTTON ON
Shades: COTTON ON
Bracelets: Diva 
Ballet Flats: H&M

Now my Sundays are accompanied by assignments and revisions. Finally found a new place to study besides home. I mean it's definitely more comfortable to plop yourself on the bed and having your books sprawled all over and blast music while doing your work... but you know... sometimes, you hear the TV show downstairs and it's suddenly so interesting or you can smell the yummy fried chicken in the kitchen and you can't resist not going and take a peek. You feel me right?! Exactly my point. Hence, the library, where there's a better studying environment. 

Anyway, here's what I wore last Sunday. Since Sundays are chill days, I decided to dress down a little. Wanted a more comfortable outfit and why not wear a shirt + pants combination! Paired a basic long sleeved shirt with patterned harem pants. Solid colours and patterned pieces go well together especially when the colour combination is within the range. You can go as loud as you want on the pattern clothing and a solid coloured piece will help to balance the outfit. To jazz it up, I stacked some of my beaded bracelets and wore them.

For the shoes, it's nothing crazy at all. Just a simple ballet flats that will keep the outfit feminine, chic,  and casual. Who says you can't be comfortable and at the same time fashionable? ;)

Share:

0 COMMENTS