Shopping Haul | L'Oreal Paris Malaysia

Hello!

So, last year, there was a blogging contest organised by L'Oreal under The Butterfly Project group. In case you've never heard of it before, it's owned by Tammy Lim (check her blog out here) and they're a community full of positive & fun people which all share the same interest: beauty, fashion, lifestyle, food, and all the wonderful things in life. I've recently joined them only mid last year? and so far it's really great! They always organise events that are related to bloggers and so many contests & giveaways to participate. Those who are a blogger right now and you've never heard of The Butterfly Project group, go and join now! Trust me, you won't regret.

Back to the L'Oreal contest, bloggers are needed to write about a contest that they are currently running and the most creative and informative one wins! Sadly, nope I didn't win that one butttt, I won the lucky draw prize of RM300 L'Oreal shopping vouchers along with other 9 bloggers! I was so excited when I saw my blog name popped out! Imagine that there are so many posts with so many bloggers and to be chosen, oh gosh! Even better, it's L'Oreal Paris we're talking about here! So lucky and blessed!


Yep, they sent all the items I chose directly to the doorstep of my house. Thank you so much for the great service!


Here are the items I got! RM300 worth of L'Oreal products. We were given a list of their products ranging from skincare, makeup, hair products and had to choose them. Of course being a makeup junkie, I chose most of my products from the makeup section!


L'Oreal Paris Gentle Cleansing Milk MakeUp Remover

Currently I'm using a Sephora makeup remover and its half empty which means I need to standby one as soon as possible which is why I got this. Yes, it looks like milk but noooo, we cannot drink it okay! Just like normal makeup remover, put some on the cotton pad and gently rub all over your face! Ps: this one is for all skin types!


L'Oreal Mat Magique All-In-One Matte Transforming Powder in 02 Golden Ivory

Now, now. I've never used any powder from L'Oreal so I was unsure of what to get. I search for reviews from one blog to another (I appreciate you beauty bloggers for taking your time & energy to review about makeup products, you guys are the best!) and finally decided to go for the latest product! 30 percent of the Mat Magique formula is made of volcanic perlite which is a natural and non-irritating sebum absorber. You know what that means! An absolute matte finish with light to medium coverage. Non cakey even! So excited to try this one!


L'Oreal Paris UV Perfect Aqua Essence UV Protector

Since Malaysia is so hot, we need extra protection for our face from all the harmful UV rays. Which explains why I got this! I've always wanted a sunscreen/sunblock that I can use daily because I'm often outdoors. This UV protector comes with SPF 30 and PA+++ and it has an ultra-light watery essence which is absorbed into your skin and no greasy, sticky feeling at all! Just a velvet and invisible finish. Perfecttttt!


L'Oreal Paris Base Magique Transforming Smoothing Primer

This is such a random pick. Hahahhaha. Because I often put on foundation/concealer/BB Creams, I wanted to look for a primer to make my makeup base stay longer. However, L'Oreal only has a few primers and I settled for this one! 


L'Oreal Paris Color Riche Lipstick in BP501 Peach Brown

Of course I had to sneak a lipstick in! This time I chose a shade towards the coral side. I had enough pink lipsticks for now and it's time to collect more coral tones! This lipstick has subtle shimmer in it and it's barely noticed. Super pretty shade and it can be worn anytime, anywhere!


L'Oreal Paris Faux Cils Papillon Waterproof Mascara 

Do you know what Papillon means? If you're french, or speak french then yes you should know. Papillon means 'Butterfly' in french! Why french? Because L'Oreal is from Paris, duh! Technically, this mascara aims to lengthens and volumes your eyelashes so that you can flutter them like a butterfly! Even their mascara bristles shapes like butterfly wings spreading out. 


L'Oreal Super Liner Brow Designer Pro in 02 Chocolate

Last but not least, a brow product for my eyebrows. Your eyebrows are so important and it defines your face so much! I'm always on the lookout for different brow products and this one caught my eyes! Comes with eyebrow pencil, smudger and brow brush! Hmmm, you don't see the smudger do you? Hehehehe, do stay tune for a product review on this! 

That's all for now and I hope you enjoy your weekends before another hectic week starts! 

*disclaimer : all these products are courtesy of L'Oreal Paris Malaysia but I am not paid to write these. 

Share:

2 COMMENTS

  1. Replies
    1. hehehe first time try L'Oreal riche lipstick! Colour dia cantik <3

      Delete