Review + Tutorial | Lime Crime Venus Palette


So stoked to finally get my hands on this Lime Crime Venus palette! I actually got it as a present from my cousins and I couldn't be any happier! I've heard many raves about it and always seeing it on instagram/twitter.



The packaging is so on point! It's lightweight due to its hard cover which makes it easy to travel with! Who could just walk past this and not tempted to see it's colours? I guess by looking at the packaging, you can kinda guess the eyeshadow colours. It's very warm, and reddish? Definitely giving you the grunge vibes!



Swatches (from L - R) : Venus, Shell, Aura, Creation, Icon, Rebirth, Divine, Muse

There are 6 matte shades in this palette and the other 2 has a decent shimmer in it. I personally love Divine to deepen my crease area and Icon is a great colour to further deepen the outer corners of your eyes. If you love the whole glowy eye makeup look, Aura is the perfect colour to put in the middle of your eyelids as well as your inner corners. 

Pigmentation wise, I'd give it 9/10. The colour payoff is great and a little goes a long way if you use the correct brush! You can definitely build up the shadows if you prefer it more intense. 



Here's a look I did with the Lime Crime Venus palette. I also paired Lime Crime Velvetines in Wicked to complete the look. Overall, I love the palette and it's a must to add into your makeup collection especially for those who adore warm shades! 


Click on the video above if you'd like to see how I did this look! 

Share:

2 COMMENTS