Review | MAC Velvet Teddy Lipstick


Last week I was on the hunt for some makeup brushes because I had to do my best friend makeup for an event. I do have brushes but I don't think it was sufficient and I thought why not splurge a little for her.... (and myself I meant). Anyway, I was looking around everywhere online. Searched high and low in instagram and I finally found on twitter through @twt_makeupmy. This girl was selling her brand new and also preloved makeup and she had exactly the things that I need. And of course, something else caught my eye..... ya know it. Ya gurl can't help it! She was selling her brand new MAC Velvet Teddy lipstick at a cheaper price and duh.. how could anyone say no to that? C'mon guys! 



I've wanted this lipstick since forever but only recently they had it stocked up in MAC Malaysia stores last year. Foolishly they didn't have equal stocks at every branch so of course it was out of stock when I went to MAC Sunway Pyramid. I finally got it at last and it was beautiful! If you're into the whole Kylie Jenner lip trend then yes, this is one of the few colours that I believe most lipstick junkie has. As usual, MAC lipstick has their classic, bullet-like packaging.



I'd like to admit that it definitely is the 'better than your lips' colour when it is applied on my lips. It does fall into the nude/brown shades and a hint of pink to it. It dries of semi-matte, more to a creamy finish. I didnt apply any lipliner before the lipstick so you could see the true colour of its shade. 




Definitely an easy shade to pull off and I think it'll suite many skin tones. Can't to use this more often in my everyday makeup look! Go grab yours one today at any MAC stores but do call them up before your visit to avoid any disappointment on out of stocks! Each MAC lipstick retails for RM74.

Share:

0 COMMENTS