Hustlin'


It's only week 2 of classes guys, and I'm already looking forward to my sem break in another few weeks time. The weird thing about me is that, I love when I have a busy schedule, which involves back-to-back classes, meetings, going out for lunch with friends, self-study. But when I'm halfway through it, then only I realise... I shouldn't have scheduled my day like this. Sigh.

But that's okay! As much as I dread it, I love a hectic life equally. The feeling of accomplishing many things in one day and not wasting a single minute in my life makes me more than happy. It gives me the adrenaline rush, you know? And at the end of the day when I sit back and think, "wow, I did so much and I can't wait to do it again the next day".

Anyway, studies have been great so far. Just to put this out here (in case if I were to reminisce my undergraduate times), I'm taking

  1. Discrete Mathematics for Computer Science
  2. Introductions to Algorithms and Programming
  3. Web Fundamentals
  4. Film Studies : Forms and Approaches
The first 3 are my core units/subjects and the last is my elective. So far, I'm really enjoying Film Studies (teehee) and .... I think that's all. It's only week 2 so give me a bit more time then I'll tell you guys more about it. 

Anddd, I did a vlog on 'A Day in My Life'! Honestly, filming with this was quite hard since I practically film everything myself, haha! Do watch the video below and tell me if you'd like to see more school-related videos in the future! 

Share:

0 COMMENTS