My #altheaturns1 haul


Look what I got!!!

But more importantly, look at the packaging! It has got to be the pinkiest & prettiest box I've ever received. I love it so much! 

These are the products that I got in conjunction with ALTHEA's first birthday. What's ALTHEA? Basically an online shopping portal for you to get your Korean skincare products & makeup! I'm not that much into Korean makeup but man, Korea has got to have some of the best skincare products! Look at all their celebrities! So glowy, and fair and effortlessly beautiful. So for this time round, I got skincare products instead because you need a good base before applying your makeup.



1. The Face Shop Rice Ceramide Moisture Toner

It's cheap and reasonable, which is why I got it. I'm currently waiting for my toner to finish to start using this one! I'll update you guys on it. 


2. Witch's Pouch Easy Drawing Gel Eyebrow

This product intrigued me because it has a small brush on one end, and its eyebrow gel on another. And again, it's cheap and I can't wait to use it!


3. Petitfee Black Pearl & Gold Hydrogel Eye Patch 

I've heard quite a number of times about this product! I remember our local youtuber, faafirds, recommended this for those who has eyebags! So far, I've used it twice and I love love love how it gives such a cooling effect when I'm using it. 


4. Innisfree Green Tea Sleeping Pack

This is my first ever sleeping pack and wow, it really packs in all the moisture that your face needs! I use this as the last step after applying my night skincare, and the next morning, my face feels so bouncy and soft!


5. Innisfree Capsule Recipe Pack in Jeju Volcanic

If you're familiar with Innisfree's Jeju Volcanic Pore Mask, this is basically a capsule size of it! Super cheap and easy to chuck in your luggage when travelling! 

All these products can be found in https://my.althea.kr and since it's their first birthday, there are some exciting news for you customers!

Althea's Birthday Celebration 20th - 31st July, 2016

  • Limited Edition Birthday Box + DIY Party Kit
  • For orders placed on 20/7 onwards. While stocks last.
  • Free Goodies for first 1,500 shoppers
  • Full size beauty products. While stocks last. 
  • Birthday Giveaway. Pick 3 Top Sellers for 100% REBATE!
  • Rebate will be credited into your account. 
  • #AltheaTurns1 Instagram Contest
  • - Got your Althea party kit? Wish us a happy birthday with #altheaturns1 and stand a chance to win amazing prizes such as Macbook Air, Ipad Air 2, iPhone 6S, Galaxy S6 Edge, Canon EOS M10 Selfie Camera, Althea credits and beauty hampers from Althea! 
  • - Prizes total worth KRW10,000,000 to be won.
  • - Contest starts from 20th July - 15th August, 2016.



Share:

1 COMMENTS

  1. Hye Hidayah, Mira from Althea here. Thank you so much for joining in our online Birthday Party. We love your post, it's clean and perfect! <3

    ReplyDelete