Haul | Makeup I Bought From Perth


I came back from a 10-day trip to Perth last two weeks. While I was there, of course I had to shop for some makeup goods. I was so excited to see the local drugstore because Malaysia's Watsons & Guardian is pretty boring... 

Anyway, above is what I picked up from Priceline! 


NIVEA LIP BUTTER IN COCONUT

Mind you, it was winter when I was in Perth and the cold was making my skin very dry and my lips were chapped. Gross, I hate chapped lips!! I got this from Kmart, and it was on sale? I can't remember. But it looked promising plus it was not in the usual lip balm packaging. 


L'OREAL TELESCOPIC MASCARA

Okay, this was mainly due to Kathleen Light's influence and I just felt like splurging. She raves about this mascara since it lengthens the lashes really well. As you can see, the bristles on the wand is hella tiny so I now understand why it's good at lengthening.


RIMMEL WAKE ME UP CONCEALER

I needed a new concealer because my wet & wild one was giving problems, ugh. I got this because it is a skin brightening concealer which I will use for my under eyes. All these late night sleep schedule is making me look like a panda. Plus point for this concealer, it has Vitamin C! 


BYS 1 DAY TATTOO LIQUID EYELINER PEN

I needed an eyeliner real quick because I was desperate to do a wing on my eye and this was the cheapest I could find in Kmart. I never liked eyeliner pen because I always doubt the amount of uses one can get from it. However, I decided to grab it and was really happy that the tip is very fine!


MAYBELLINE FIT ME CONCEALER

Yes, another concealer. I use them on a daily basis especially days where I don't put foundation, so I grabbed another. Highly raved concealer and it's loved my many youtubers out there. Finally joined the fit me bandwagon!


RIMMEL STAY MATTE LIQUID MOUSSE FOUNDATION

I totally did not plan on getting this, seriously, I did not. But it was on sale in Priceline!! Weaknesses, I tell you. I've seen this foundation couple of times, so I thought why not just grab it. I was deciding on the colour and I've a feeling this foundation will be a tad too dark for me, sigh. 


NYX SOFT MATTE LIP CREAM

It's been years since I actually buy one of these. The colour selection in Priceline is better than Malaysia's Sephora so once again, my hands got itchy and I just felt like buying one. This is in the shade Abu Dhabi. I can totally see myself wearing this everyday!


RIMMEL STAY MATTE LONG LASTING PRESSED POWDER

Last Rimmel product! I got this because I had no more powder to set my makeup and I've always heard good things about this powder!

I also bought falsies but I can't remember where I put them..... They are the Ardell 120 Demi and also wispies!

In total I spent about 50aud for my makeup and although there's more choices, it's rather expensive. Also, there is no physical Sephora store in Perth (how do y'all live, omg) and they have Mecca Maxima instead!

I can't wait till the next time I visit Priceline!

Share:

0 COMMENTS