Tag: Get Your Freak On!

Hello! :D

I was bloghopping through Bloglovin (it has become a habit or more like an addiction these few days :p) throughout the net, and I stumbled upon this Malaysian Beauty Blogger, Nabilah with her blog Beaut and the Beast! I've never actually look up into Malaysian bloggers because whenever I type 'fashion blogs' on google search, it's really rare for a malaysian blog to appear. So, I read some of her posts and there was a tag that she did a few weeks ago. Looks fun and interesting to me, therefore I've decided to do it as well! Proceeding with le questions...

1. What's a nickname only your family calls you?
I've several nicknames that my family calls me. But, if we're talking about the whole big family, cousins and aunts, then it has to be 'Yaya'. Have been stuck with this nickname  probably since I was in Elementary School.
2. What's a weird habit of yours? 
I have this tendency of doodling/scribbling when I'm doing my work. Like I would stop from whatever I'm doing and start doodling at the corner of the page with my name in arabic (yes, I can write arabic, hehe) or some droplets of water that I'll form into a flower. I'm just weird like that, okay. Hahaha. 
3. Do you have any weird phobias?
Haemophobia (fear of blood) and Trypophobia (fear of excessive holes). Ugh. Gross. Yucks. Goosebumps. 
4. What's a song you secretly love to blast and belt out when you're alone?
 "What The Hell" by Avril Lavigne or "Give Me Everything" by Pitbull. The only exceptional songs that I will have a high tolerance of it being put at maximum volume. 
5. What's one of your biggest pet peeves?
People who don't know how to wait. LIKE OKAY GUYS I ONLY HAVE A PAIR OF HANDS AND LEGS AND AN AVERAGE BRAIN THAT IS WORKING. DO HOLD YOUR HORSES. Thanks.
6. What’s one of your nervous habits?
Biting the insides of my mouth or lips. Andddd I will have that feeling of wanting to pee. Hahahaha.
7. What side of the bed do you sleep on?
This actually depends on the pillow I'm sleeping on, cause I'm really really fussy about my pillows having the right fluffiness and such. Most of the time, I sleep on my right. 
8. What was your first stuffed animal and it's name?
Woah. I can't really remember but I think it was an Oshkosh B'gosh teddy. It doesn't have a name, sadly.
9. What's the drink you always order at Starbucks?
Ice Blended Matcha Green Tea! Hehehe an avid fan of green tea here! :p
10. What's a beauty rule you preach, but never actually practice?
To always apply facemask twice a week! Which I never actually practice, due to my busy schedule. 
11. Which way do you face in the shower?
Hahahaha. This is such a cute question! Umm, I always face the shower itself. Like the hot/cold tap indicators will face me. 
 12. Do you have any 'weird' body 'skills'?
Nope. Or maybe it's not discovered yet. 
13. What's your favorite comfort food that's 'bad' but you love to eat it anyways?
It has to be........... Maggi in 'Asam Laksa' flavour. I know, it's ridiculously unhealthy. But we all have days that we want to retaliate for a while, right?
14. What's a phrase or exclamation you always say? 
I've a few but the frequently used phrase will be "OH MY GOD!". Like Oh My God, you bought that? OMG, I have a Math mid-term exam on Monday yet I'm still here blogging? Hahahaha you get me?
15. Time to sleep, what are you actually wearing?
Black plaid pants and light blue tank top.
16. What did you used to wear that you thought was cool but now you realize it wasn't that hot?
Those bodycon shirts. Mostly worn in black. But ew, what was I even thinking?
The End of the tag! Hahahaha I shall tag Alvynna to do this! If any of you have any tags, feel free to tag me! I actually like doing these kind of things. It makes me think about myself and go like "oh my god, I do this?".

It's Saturday night and weekends are approaching to Monday which means waking up at 5:30AM will repeat itself again soon. Noooooo :( That's okay, I can't wait to see all my friends back and attend lectures. Kidding about the lecture part, it's not fun at all, guys. Sigh. Well, have a good night! xx

 

0 COMMENTS