A year older, a little wiser!





Good Morning from Princess Hidayah!

Yes, I counted-down my birthday since 3 months ago I guess. I was that ecstatic. Hahaha. Well, I generally love birthdays as a whole because you're the princess for a day, you receive a bunch of birthday wishes, presents, and yeah, I guess you just smile throughout the day. Unless some douchebag decides to ruin it, shove your palms onto his face and say "talk to the hand". Joking. No, be nice and say "I'll let karma decide your fate, babe". *grins*

Anyway, I apologise from the bottom of my heart that I have been missing in action since god knows when. I just have a lot of assignments to complete, trying to keep up with my revision for final exams, brain storming ideas for my blog, and yeah, you know what I'm trying to say. But nonetheless, made a promise to myself that I shall blog today, on the 411! 

Seventeen. I'm still finding a proper emotion to react to this little change. I guess the change from being 16 to 17 isn't that much compare to being 18. Still, I thank everyone who has been with me throughout my journey in life, those who came in and left, those who came in and stayed, to those in future that's going to enter as well. All the way from walking in baby steps and eating baby biscuits till now, being able to drive soon. Come to think of it, time do flies fast. And before you know it, I'll be graduating with a scroll in my hand, the final release into the real world, the time to face my real battlefield out there. Wow. Scary, indeed. 

Here's what I've been up to the past few days:





This mask is nice! It was literally soaked with all its goodness, and the smell was kind of okay at first. But then, it started to dry up and end up smelling more like a chlorine smell? 


I love this! It's a new collection from the Garnier products, Sakura White. I've yet to try the toner and moisturiser though.


Needed a new brow pencil and I decided to grab this, only RM 11.90! And it comes with the combing brush, so definitely a plus point!



Lovely Haya <3




Baby/Bestfriend/Girlfriend and so many more names that it got countless.



Probably the only drink I ever ordered from Secret Recipe, Ice Blended Green Tea.


Crispy Chicken Salad!



Remember Adnan? Yup, he's available girls :p


Tired of studying, sigh.


Presentation day!







Why are you so adorable, Haya?




Comfort food to soothe my horrendous soul on the beginning of November, my month. Sigh.





Baby Brother's concert!




Salted Caramel Mocha Frappucino with Chocolate Chips.


And, that's me in the morning of my birthday!

Guess that would be it. Do bare with me for any late posts, I'll try my very best to update soon. Most probably about my birthday again. Hahahaha. I've yet to receive my presents, okay? :p


0 COMMENTS