a little unusual

hello.

yes, i've been missing for 23789482 days but no, i'm still here.
just this time, i will write down more personal thoughts on daily life and what I'm going thru. bringing back what actually 'blogging' means rather than those commercial-advertorial-review blogs (no harsh feelings, just saying).

days bygone so fast that i felt like yesterday was january. but oh look, we've came so far to august. inhales. just to let you know, i'm finally done with my foundation in eng & sci. i'll prolly pursue in bachelor of science in another university, or who knows, just stick to engineering. bless myself and let's hope physics is good to me.

4.5 months of being far away from home? one thing for sure, i was never homesick. and no, i do not make calls / send texts 24/7 to my parents. i felt normal. of course, i do miss home (and home-cooked dishes and shopping and my wardrobe and good wifi) but ya know, was just casually doing my thang, study all night and chill all day. guess that's one good thing about not being too attached to family.

..............
.....
um, what else.....
.......

i ran out of things to say....

oh well, i should prolly hunt for some good movies since i'm still up and awake. i mean like, what is sleep, right?

shall continue babbling tomorrow then.
goodnight xx

0 COMMENTS