Will be okay

How can one stand feeling so hurtful?
How can one tolerate the pain that demands to be felt?

Oh if only there was an antidote to seal feelings
Oh if only feelings do not exist

Why do you keep appearing in my mind?
Why do scenes of me and you keep replaying like a broken disc?

Tell me that everything will be alright
Tell me that I will be okay


There are some things in life that don’t go the way you want them to or the way you think they should, but you can’t dwell on these because you’ll miss out on other opportunities. Don’t give up one something just because you don’t think things will work, you won’t know unless you give it a try. But don’t hold onto something that left a long time ago, because sooner or later you’ll realize some things just aren’t meant to be.” - Tumblr

0 COMMENTS