Monthly Favourites | February 2016


I swear I wanted to do this as soon as February ended but I forgot way too soon about it. But anyhow, I decided not to delay any further and share with you guys what are some of my february favourites!

1. KOSE SEKKISEI LOTION

If you have not read about my review on Kose Sekkisei products, read it here! If you have read it, you should know that I LOVE their Sekkisei Lotion. Their Sekkisei range is focusing more towards brightening of our complexion and their lotion is their best seller product! It acts as a toner and as soon as I got this from Kose, this has been the only toner I've been using. It gives a cooling effect, hydrates, leaves the skin matte and it absorbs so fast into your skin. I'm definitely impressed and I'd repurchase this in future too! 

2. LOVISA STATEMENT NECKLACE

This is actually a gift from my bestfriend, Sheera. (If you're reading this Sheera, thank you so much for the Lovisa gifts!!!) When I first saw this statement necklace, I fell in love with its design and colour. I love that it's simple and it stands out at the same time. Because it's mostly metal, it gives a chic + edgy vibe! And this necklace is slightly longer than most statement necklaces which is a plus point for hijabis! 

3. ELF CONTOURING BLUSH & BRONZING POWDER in ST LUCIA

If you're looking for a blusher & bronzer duo at a cheap price, I recommend this! I've seen many makeup junkies claim this as a dupe for NARS blusher & bronzer in Orgasm. Unfortunately I can't compare with that since I don't own it (yet) but I love the peachy glow you get and the bronzer isn't too pigmented which is good because you won't mess it up easily!

4. COLOURPOP ULTRA MATTE LIP in CHILLY CHILI

My love for colourpop ultra matte lips has tremendously increase. I went with just having 1 colour and the more posts I see about it on instagram, the more I feel like I need it. And trust me, you need this! Especially to alllll the matte lipstick junkies, colourpop is worth it's price. For $6 (RM30 - RM55, depending on which instagram/carousell shop you get it from), you get a liquid lipstick with a super opaque pigmentation, not-too-drying formula, and dries to a complete matte after 2 minutes. Anyway, Chilly Chili has a hint of brown in it and it's quite dark for a tanned skin like me (but I still wear it to classes anyway). Still a beautiful colour nonetheless!

5. FRESHKON SPARKLERS SERIES in GLINTING BROWN

I've used this before and this is my 2nd purchase for it! I love how the lenses has a black ring around it which enlarges my eye and gives that 'big eye' effect. The sparklers series really has a unique design and somehow it manages to make my looks sparkly with a hint of brown!


That's all for my February favourites! Sorry that it took me so long to write this but I'm really trying to balance my studies/youtube/blog/uni activities/social life together! Hectic but just the way I like it!


What was your February favourite products?

0 COMMENTS